The sensorFact Team is prepared to provide all the streaming and integration services you need to get your facility maintenance solutions up and running with live data.
As technology changes, we are ready to adapt and advance. Let us help solve your data acquisition problems...
CMMS and Work Order Integration Services
Connect virtually anything in a facility to your application. Integrate data from any number of existing systems to enhance your CMMS Platform today! Being hardware, data, and protocol-agnostic, we can interface to any system allowing you to accomplish a wide range of tasks. From data acquisition to automated work orders, sensorFact can guide you through the set up, configuration and deployment of the entire process:
- Analysis of your facility control system and integration requirements
- Installation and configuration of pointCollex within your building network
- Renaming, tagging and formatting important sensor values in the sensorFact manager
- Creating Data Feeds for PULL services - providing URLs for direct access to live data
- Configuring Data Feeds for PUSH service to one of our CMMS integration partners
pointCollex Setup and Installation Services
Due to the variety of formats and protocols found in building automation systems, data collection is often the most difficult task to accomplish in dealing with equipment management to include any additional systems. The sensorFact team understands protocols. We have the expertise to design, build and deploy new pointCollex agents to seamlessly send your data into your sensorFact account. Our team will work with you to customize the right data extraction solution to meet your specific needs. We use your existing software, hardware and controls network platforms to get your building connected in no time. In most case, additional hardware is simply not needed. Learn more about our pointCollex Agents...
sensorFact pointCollex Agents work with all major control protocols, including:
- ASCII General Purpose
- BACnet MS/TP
- BACnet PTP
- BACnet Ethernet
- EnOcean (wireless)
- Modbus ASCIIxml
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus TCP
- Web Services SOAP/XML & REST/JSON
- XML over HTTP
- ZigBee (wireless)
- …and many other proprietary drivers are available
Energy Management Reporting Services
sensorFact provides a reporting services to help building and energy managers monitor their equipment. Our analytics team will configure weekly reports of "Energy Wasting Events" as well as automated monthly graphical reports of any areas that may need attention in your facility. Custom reports are also available to suit the needs of your application. Report services include:
- Lights left on during non-work hours
- Excessive heating or cooling during non-working hours
- Excessive set-point overrides
- Control systems bypassed by untrained contractors
- Equipment in states of fault or actively failing
- Air vents and dampers not opening properly
These Energy wasters can add 10-15% to your energy bill. sensorFact reporting services can reduce the number and duration of maintenance service calls, saving time and money.
Custom Software Add-On Services
For customers who are interested in 3rd party software integration, sensorFact will provide the tools and configuration services needed to get your facility data connected. We are prepared to get you up and running with applications such as SkySpark, DGLux, and any other Haystack compatible tools.